26 June 2014

[ABC Nails] F is for Flormar

Hi hi! Welcome to another post of the ABC Nails Challenge that I'm doing with Maggie and Rosana.

We're a bit late this time, but the girls are at the middle of some exams, so we couldn't post this on monday, as usual.

For this week's challenge I decided to try a Flormar that I have since past summer. I bought it, but then I saw how sheer it was, so I never bothered putting it on my nails, until this weekend.

I went with some kind of skittlelette using Flormar LS05, Cliché Rainha and Kiko 616 for the stamping.

Olá olá! Sejam bem vindas a mais um dia do desafio ABC Nails, que estou a fazer com a Maggie e a Rosana.

Estamos um pouco atrasadas desta vez, mas elas andam em exames, por isso, em vez de publicarmos na segunda, decidimos adiar para hoje.

Para o desafio desta semana, escolhi um Flormar que tenho desde o verão passado. Comprei-o, mas depois quando vi que era tão ralinho, pu-lo de parte até este passado fim de semana.

Fiz uma espécie de skittlelette usando então, o Flormar LS05, Cliché Rainha e Kiko 616 para o carimbo.











Like I said before, the Flormar is quite sheer, it required 3 generous coats and I can still see my VNL, but that didn't really bothered me in this case, as I found it to look so elegant on my nails. Its formula is also a bit too liquid and will flood the cuticules if not applied carefully.

On my index I have 2 coats of Cliché Rainha, a lovely textured silver polish. I really like this one! The formula is pretty great, and just for 1€!

The stamping on my middle and ring finger was done with Kiko 616, using my newest acquisition, the Stampaholics ST04 plate. I'm in love with this plate, it became one of my favourites, as soon as I got it in the mail. I didn't take a photo of it, but you can go here and check all the plates the lovely Ana created. 

Finally, on my pinky, I applied a tiny nail crystal, to tie together the entire look. My boyfriend didn't like the crystal though, he said I ruined the mani with it, but I think it would look weird without it. What do you think?

And that's it for today's post, don't forget to check the other girls blogs to see what they came up with.

Como já perceberam, o Flormar não tem muito poder de cobertura, tive de aplicar 3 camadas generosas e ainda se consegue ver o branquinho da minha unha. Felizmente, foi algo que não me aborreceu muito com esta cor, já que o achei tão elegante nas minhas unhas. A sua fórmula, também, é um bocado liquida e pode inundar as cuticulas, caso não seja aplicado com cuidado.

No meu indicador, tenho 2 camadas do Cliché Rainha, um verniz prateado, e texturado, muito giro. Gosto mesmo deste Rainha! A fórmula dele é excelente e já todas sabemos que só custa 1€!

O carimbo no meu dedo médio e anelar, foi feito com o Kiko 616 e com a minha mais recente aquisição, a plaquinha Stampaholics ST04. Estou completamente perdida de amores por esta plaquinha, tornou-se uma das minhas preferidas assim que chegou no correio! Não lhe tirei foto, mas podem ir aqui espreitar as placas que a simpática Ana criou.

Finalmente, no meu mindinho, apliquei um pequeno cristal para compor o look final. O meu namorado não gostou nada que o tivesse colocado, disse que tinha estragado uma manicure tão gira com ele, mas acho que ia ficar estranho sem nada ali. O que acham vocês, concordam com ele?

E por hoje é tudo, não se esqueçam de dar um saltinho aos blogs das outras meninas e ver o que elas prepararam para a letra F.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.